Premier Oil, an international oil and gas exploration and production Company with interest in the UK, Asia and Africa. We are currently seeking for high caliber candidate to fill the position. Successful applicant will play a large in helping the progress of the company. We are looking for :
General Office Services Supervisor
Key Responsibilities :
•Supervise General Services activities to deliver high quality serviceproviding expatriates liaison, welcome and induction of Expatriates and family to Indonesia and manage related issues to expatriates facilities and accommodation including effective security system, children schooling, and provide the necessary support and cooperation of theprogram strategic and policy implementation.
• Provide General Services function in provision of administrative support related tooffice stationary, building maintenance, transportation, record management and ensure company's assets; document and properties arewell secured.
• Supervise to the General Services Staff thedaily/routine work of the office helpers to serve employees such asprovision of drinks, general cleanliness, photocopy operations.
• Supervise transportation administration including pools cars and rives and also top management car.
•Arrange all electrical unit repair and general maintenance of office items, liaise with building management for major repair or maintenance requirement.
• Checks all activities under GS staff responsibilities include overtime of driver to ensure their appropriateness.
The administration Job area :
• Manage the office administration, handling all ordinary andconfidential incoming and outgoing correspondence, filling etc.
• Scheduling executive meeting and appointment.
• Correspondence with local and international relation.
•Dealing with government agency such BPMIGAS, MIGAS, etc. as necessary and also the third party companies related to General Services area.
• Familiar with Tender preparation (as well as the update government regulation for tender purposes).
Reporting line :
• Will report directly to Sr. Manager of HR & Services.
• Will manage or supervise the General services staff included Car Dispatcher.
• 10 – 15 yrs experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Bachelor degree.
• Good in planning, analytical, communication skills.
• Self- starter who can plan and work independently and in detail.
• Ability to manage vendors and third Party contractor.
• Fluent English both spoken and written. Attractive compensation packages will be negotiated commensurate with experience, qualifications, and the seniority of each position.Attractive compensation packages will be negotiated commensurate with experience, qualifications, and the seniority of each position. Please submit a comprehensive resume in English with contact number within 7 days of the advertising date to :
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENTE-mail : POI_Rec00ruitment@ PREMIER-OIL. comPlease note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.