The CompanyRadiant Utama is a national group-company operates mainly in oil & gas, mining and energy business sectors. Through diversified business operations,we are working to develop integrated services and solutions that optimize customer performance in a safe and environmentally soundmanner.
Working at Radiant UtamaIna dynamic service-business environment, Radiant needs flexible and quick-thinking leaders to succeed. The multi dimensional business-environment is the true challenge for both management and employee, to work in harmony in achieving high-quality business-result. Being open to new ideas and respecting the present are the soul ofpeople development which carry-out through competency assessments, coaching, internal and external training programs. We offer you achance to show and develop your skills further. In return we expect youto have the knowledge and motivation to build our business.
Who Do We need
The PositionThe successful candidate will report to the Director of Corporate Planning. The incumbent provides analytical and conceptual expertise; may includetransferring financial modeling, business risk assessment modeling andfinancial & tax planning review into presentable material. This position will require essential knowledge of analytical and excellent communication skill. The incumbent must also demonstrate a talent for negotiating, to persuade and tact to convince people.
- Minimum under graduate (S1)
– master degree will be prioritize
- Having at least 3 years experiences as Business Analyst, BusinessDevelopment Specialist or Risk Management Auditor.
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Advance in English (both oral and written), computer and presentationskills
- Possess good aptitude and interpersonal skill
- Has solid leadership and team work player
If you meet the above qualification, you are invited to send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph, not later than March 13,2009 to: email@example.com